Saturday, January 5, 2008

Proof That There Is No Benevolent God

I've found definitive proof that there is no kindly, benevolent God and absolute proof in my Lord and Master, Satan. Are you ready? Are you sitting down? It's pretty terrifying: you should prepare yourself. Make sure no impressionable children are in the room.

Okay, here goes. It's kittywigs.com, and it's definitely a sign of the apocalypse. Here's just an inkling of the horror you will encounter if you are brave enough to click the link:




















By the way, this poor animal's name is "Chicken." So, for all you stubborn believers, clearly the time has come for you to give up and worship Satan. Show your support by voting Huckabee in New Hampshire.

7 comments:

Bing said...

So, crazy cat person, I know you'll like this:

http://io9.com/338332/doctor-who-revolutionary-or-tool-of-the-man

Bing said...

the last word and end of that address is simply

man

Freida Bee said...

For one thing, your link did not work for me, but here at work, you have blocked many sites from my accessibility, so perhaps I am just temporarily unworthy of your evilness.

But, the pictures do seem to tell the entire story, and so I will vote for Huckabee to appease you dear master. Please instruct me idf there is any abstinence to be taught or any theories of intelligent design for me to create.

Freida Bee said...

And as a channel of your evil bad grammar, can I has a blue wig?

Lucian Ba'al Helzapoppin said...

I fixed the link. The URL is simply kittywigs.com

Charles N. Steele said...

AUUGGHHH! I should have heeded that Jack Chick comic when I had the chance!

Anonymous said...

hey, nice chicken, but it tastes like pussy?

wait...

i get confused easily.

probably why i'll vote for huckabee like all the dumbass rednecks...er, i mean, "good people"...around here.